hi there. yes you. whoever is walking by and reading this entry. I wanna tell you the reason I restarted blogging (tho it's unnecessary for you to know but meh). it's because I spilt out my identity on whatever medium I'm tryna be anonymous, sooner or later. thus my nth attempt to remain anon and write whatever I pleased like, FINALLY. do pray I succeed in this ;)
a lil bit bout this so-called monster in disguise (which I filtered so I can remain anon). red, cats, and Kpop are absolutely my things. DO NOT JUDGE MY PERSONAL PREFERENCES. in fact, don't judge anyone's. ohh and if anything, I'd like to be called 'Cik A' til further told.
might change my way of writing, stories, bahasa, from time to time. I'm a hooman. I can't stick to a single way forever. but I've predicted that it'll be mostly bout 3Ks; kats, krush, and kpop. YAS U READ THOSE RIGHT (<< can you see the emoji? no? nvm)
lastly, to anyone who kinda get a clue or cluesss of who I am, please do me a favor and act like you have no idea. please. I want to nikmati the freedom of being anon writer.
that's all for now, adios amigos!
that's all for now, adios amigos!