going back home today. it'll take lotsss of hour on road so, moving early is a must. and one scene among scenes that'll probably happen in that particular morning, happened just now..
"****** wake up it's late already!! WE NEED TO MOVE EARLY!!"
^ literally screaming on top of lungs
^ literally screaming on top of lungs
*protests a bit coz being shout at early in the morning*
*showers quickly like water gonna cut off soon*
*gets ready like a flash*
*brings stuff downstairs*
*showers quickly like water gonna cut off soon*
*gets ready like a flash*
*brings stuff downstairs*
and you know what I saw downstairs?
those screaming mcm orang gila are eating peacefully at the table, not even fully dressed up.
MA HEARTEU. IT IZ HURTING.
this is one of the reason I don't like socializing with hooman.
the reason I like cats more.
this is one of the reason I don't like socializing with hooman.
the reason I like cats more.
*finds random cat to play with*